There will be 3 winners in each major inshore category Trout, Snook, and Redfish. All three spots for each will receive a prize. Overall slam winner will receive the grand prize! Registration will be from March 1st - March 31st. Tournament fishing will take place from April 1st - April 30th
When you purchase a lure from our online store you will receive a code to enter my tournament via your order confirmation email and via a physical piece of paper containing your code. You must use that code when you register. You can sign up by clicking "Register Today".
- All measurements must be taken with the “zero end” of the board to the left of the person measuring and the belly of the fish down towards the person measuring the fish.
- The mouth of the fish must be closed and butted to the end stop of the board and the tail must sit flat on the measuring board. Otherwise you will receive a ¼” deduction
- DO NOT COVER THE EYES OR TAIL OF THE FISH WHEN TAKING YOUR PICTURE-HOLD THE BELLY/MIDDLE OF THE FISH.
- Use ¼” (.25) increments when submitting length
- The fish must TOUCH and/or PASS the ¼” increment to be entered as such
- Judges will view each picture for exact measurements
- Be sure your pictures are IN FOCUS and not blurry. It's best practice to take multiple pictures
- You do not have to use the app to take the pictures. You can use your phone's camera and submit them through the app later (in case you're on a hot spot)
- you must use the tournament identifier to submit a fish
- your registration code will be provided via order conformation email and via physical copy in your order.
- You must use the tournament identifier in every picture you upload via your hand, a piece of paper, or any other means of writing the displaying the identifier.
- Artificial lure only Tournament (You are only permitted to use soft plastic, hard plastic, flies, and any other version of artificial lure)
You must make a purchase in the month of March to be eligible to fish the Spring Classic
Your Tournament Entry Code Will Be A Four-Digit Code Located Near The Top Of Your Order Confirmation Email.