There will be 3 winners in each major inshore category redfish, snook, and speckled trout. All three spots for each will receive a prize. Overall slam winner will receive the grand prize!
When you purchase a lure from on online store you will receive a code to enter my tournament. You must use that code when you register. You can sign up by clicking "Submit Your Catch". This will be the same link you use to submit your photos.
- A MEASURING BOARD must be used in your pictures for fish submission. The measuring board must be a hard flat surface with 1/4" increments with a left fence, not homemade or a paper ruler
- If the fish is over 32" you are permitted to use your own ruler.
- All measurements must be taken with the “zero end” of the board to the left of the person measuring and the belly of the fish down towards the person measuring the fish.
- The mouth of the fish must be butted to the end stop of the board and the tail must sit flat on the measuring board. Otherwise you will receive a ¼” deduction
- DO NOT COVER THE EYES OR TAIL OF THE FISH WHEN TAKING YOUR PICTURE-HOLD THE BELLY/MIDDLE OF THE FISH.
- Use ¼” (.25) increments when submitting length
- The fish must TOUCH and/or PASS the ¼” increment to be entered as such
- Judges will view each picture for exact measurements
- Be sure your pictures are IN FOCUS and not blurry. It's best practice to take multiple pictures
- You do not have to use the app to take the pictures. You can use your phone's camera and submit them through the app later (in case you're on a hot spot)
Measuring Board Links
|Registration Starts 4/1/2022|
|Registration Ends 5/5/2022|
|Tournament Starts 5/1/2022|
|Tournament Ends 5/31/2022|
|Overall Slam Winner|
|1st Place||1st Place||1st Place|
|2nd Place||2nd Place||2nd Place|
|3rd Place||3rd Place||3rd Place|